Gallery

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES"

Hi everyone!! Glad you hopped in to my little Atelier. Today is Day 15 of  the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop. Are we having a spooky good time yet? I sure hope so. I know I have been having a great time hopping around checking out all of the amazing creations and reading all of your beautiful inspiring words of kindness. I must say everyone is Simply amazing!!

What a time I am having creating. Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year and I love creating gouling creepiness!!  As some of you know Oddities are my thing and you never know what I may come up with.
With that said, what better then to take a little Poe and get my Halloween on!! LOL 
I mean really,  what would Halloween be without a little Edgar!!



 
 
 
HEEHEE!! Thought you were gonna get to see didn't you?
 
I had such an awesome time working with different mediums on this 5x7 canvas  but especially working with the Edgar Allen Poe "The Master of Macabre" collage sheet and Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells paper. You can find them all  www.Alterpages.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
I took this side view to give you an idea of the dimension in this piece. Paper tearing, distressing inking metals you name it. I tried to use a little bit of everything!
 
So without further ado..............
 
The finished product
 
"Something Wicked This Way Comes"!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This is probably one of my personal favorites and I hope you enjoy it as well. More than anything I hope it will inspire you to step out of your comfort zone and create something a little odd this Halloween season. And please hop over to www.Alterpages.com and check out all the wonderful supplies.  I have no doupt you will find just what you need to get your Halloween art on!!!
Also to continue on in the blog hop journey be sure and click on the link to the right!
 
Happy Hopping everyone!!!
 
                                                Mel’odee
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melodee! Great job on this piece- I love all the dimension, the rich colors, layers- all of it! Your work is killer girlfriend! I am so glad to meet you and work with you on the AP Design team! I am going to add your blog to my sidebar now that the link is working (I hate technology lol) and am following you! www.thepaintedcrane.com

    ReplyDelete