Gallery

Friday, July 25, 2014

A Dollie Of A Week and A WINNER to Boot!!!

Hi everyone, How are ya'll?
Well, Yours truly  is taking some time off  to be a student and letting my muse run free and wild!!

What have I been learning you might be wondering? Well I have been taking a class from the Magnificent "Mary Jane Chadbourne" over at Artful Gathering!! I have been sitting in the Imaginarium listening, watching,  gluing and painting and getting my hands all kinds of dirty creating "The Girls"!!

I have two completed and I can tell you I am smittened! I love them already and they have found a niche' in my little atelier of their very own. So with out further ado let me introduce you to

"The Girls"



"Sassy Girl"
 
 
 



  And
 
 
 
"Practical Joker"



 
 
I have had so much fun creating these girls and believe it or not  they have just spoken to me all the way through the creative process
 
If you have never taken a class with Mary Jane let me tell you she is AWESOME!!  Such a kindred spirit with a total knack for teaching. Her creations are magnificent and she is just so personable. Her classes are just amazing you just want to keep watching her over and over. She is always there to answer all your questions. I have learned so much. Can you tell what a great time I am having?
 LOL
 
Anyway today I just wanted to introduce you to my girls and share a little about Artful Gathering Classes. Click on the link to see more!!
 
 
No for the Big Announcement!! Thank you to all who visited the blog and left such sweet comments. And to those who tried to post but couldn't and let me know on Facebook!! Not sure why you couldn't post but I hope I have the problem fixed!!
 
The WINNER of The Canvas Giveaway is..............
 
#10 KIM!!!!!!
 
Kim please email me at melodee.oia@gmail.com  with your full name, snail mail addy and your choice of the two canvases ASAP.
 
 
Well, that's it for this week all. Please remember I welcome your comments. I hope you have enjoyed what you have seen and will join me back here next week as I bring you more ART, news and possibly even a swap!!
 
For now the girls and I wish you a Beautiful sunshine filled artful day and lots of hugs!!
 
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your dollies are adorable, Melodee!

    Congratulations, Kim!

    :)

    ReplyDelete