Gallery

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Birds Eye View

Hi everyone,
Well as promised here is a sneak peek at what is going on with my Glue Book Round Robin! Last week I received my first book to have fun with. Unfortunately I didn't get to begin until this weekend due to my fathers illness and hospital stay, but how awesome it was to come home and relieve some stressful days by spending time in the studio!!


 

Lynn Brittons book titled "A Birds Eye View is getting off to an amazing start!!
Take a look at some of her personal artwork found in her book.....




Lynn's book came to me from the very talented April Cole
 April created a wonderful Frida Kahlo spread! Who doesn't love a little Frida!!
 



Next here's a look at the spread yours truly added to her book.
 
  "Always Be Yourself"!!

 .


 I am enjoying this event so much and cannot wait to show you more as the books role this way. I hope you will continue to join me for more next week!! Until then have a beautiful week, Be yourself and GET YOUR ART ON!!!!!


 
 You can find links to Lynn and April's personal sites over on my side bar
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! No clue when you first posted a glimpse of the cow bird that it was for inclusion in my book! LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing my glue book and for the shout out! :D Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete