Gallery

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Little Vintage Elf'n Magic

Hey everyone, It's AP Tuesday again. All I can say today is WOW! So much yummy goodness going on over at the Altered Pages Blog I feel like I have been stuffed with a Thanksgiving Art Feast!! LOL! So many talented design team members and I am so thankful to be a part of such a great team! If you haven't done so head over to the blog and check out the November Elf challenge. I would love for you to join us not to mention lots of good prizes to the winners!!!

Speaking of elves, Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I bet it's even beginning to look a little like Christmas around your homes as well. I have been working on some new Christmas ornaments for my own tree this year and decided to create one more little elf ornament for you. I love victorian and vintage especially vintage toys so with that in mind here is what I came up with


 
 
I created this little rendition of a vintage toy ornament using  some  spools, fibers, glitter, G45 paper and AP's Elves and Gnomes collage kit. You can find lots of cool collage images just right for those vintage handmade ornaments over at www.AlteredPages.com!
 
 

 
 
 A few bits and baubles from my personal stash of junk'n finds,  a little fussy cutting, embossing and glue and Wa La!  Can't wait to hang him on my studio tree!!
 
 

 
(This is the back side)
 
What fun it was to create this little guy.  He is going to look really cute hanging from that  little green tree in my atelier!!  I think it really is starting to look a little like Christmas!!   
 
 Have a Beautiful Blessed Thanksgiving my sweet art friends,
 
                             Mel’odee
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment