Gallery

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Are You Ready For The Ball?

Hi everyone,
I am so excited to tell you about the newest kit from
CrowAbout StudioB @ Deviant Scrap!!
But first, let me show you what I created using this Lucious new kit just in time for the Ball!!


 
 

 
 

 
 
I love love love masks! Being originally from the south Mardi Gras has always been intriguing to me especially the art . Masks are my all time favorite for this event and so when I saw the new kit had a template to create one I just had to use it. I used images from the elements kit as well as images from the paper pack. Worked a little magic with some lace and ribbon and a little paint and Wa lah!!
Alrighty are you ready? The new kit is called,

"The Light Gatherer"

You can find all the images and papers you need to create one of your own just in time for the ball by clicking on the links below!!

 Crowabout StudioB at Deviant Scrap:
 
Well that's all for now my amazing art friends. OH, I almost forgot be watching the end of February as I will announce the next Swap!! It's going to be a great one!!
 
Tah Tah for Now,
 I hope you have a Beautiful Whimsy Artsy day!!
 
Mel'odee

1 comment: