Gallery

Saturday, January 31, 2015

You Can Become!

So excited to share one of my big adventures this year.  I had to choose a word for a group I am in that would explain my goals for 2015. It was kind of hard at first but after everything last year and some changes that I need to make I decided to go with "BECOME"  which hits on a lot of the things I want to do this year not just for me personally but with my art as well and what I learned along my journey last year.  What did I learn from last year you might wonder? Well, what I took away from last year bringing forth into this year is this,  before any of us "Become" or transform, metamorphosis, grow, trust etc I think we need to be reminded to...........


                                                              
        BELIEVE!!

 
 
BELIEVE IN OURSELVES!!
 

I created these altered playing cards for a swap in the "Enchanted Imaginarium" for an art sister who chose this as her one word for the year. As I created I was reminded None of us can move forwarded if we DON'T BELIEVE! We MUST BELIEVE WE CAN!!


 So if you are a sister who says I Can't for what ever reason remember
 
 

 
 

and 
 always be reminded you CAN if you only BELIEVE!!
 
 
 
Tah Tah for now,
 
 

1 comment: