Gallery

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Busy Becoming and A Penny For Your Thoughts

Hi everyone,
Well, I have been busy Becoming this year!! Several personal things going on plus changes coming to Atelier Mel'odee! While I am having fun there have been some very trying times. Becoming hasn't been always been easy but nothing worth becoming ever is right? Thank goodness for ART!! 

Lots of good stuff going on in the Studio! I have been creating lots of goodies for my etsy store you can find some wonderful goodies here: www.ateliermelodee.etsy.com

I participated in my vary first chunky artist trading card swap over at the Imaginarium on facebook hosted by the ever so wonderful Mary Jane Chadborne of Desert Dream Studio. Mary Jane will be
teaching a wonderful new online class again this year over at Artful Gathering. I can't wait for to see what she will be teaching!! More on that later

 Here is my piece which went to Canada!!



 
"A Penny For Your Thoughts"
 

 
Isn't this guy just a cutie!! You just gotta LOVE images from Tumble Fish Studios!!
 
I really enjoyed this swap.
 
I received a wonderful piece in return however you will have to come back to see later in the week, when I feature the amazing Laura Haviland here on the blog!!!
 
Well thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join me again!
 
Happy Arting my Friends!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment