Gallery

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Whoop Whoop We've Got a Winner!!

Hey friends,
 
 Just a quickie to say THANK YOU to the sweet wonderful artists who participated in my very first ATC Swap!! Great artists created some amazing ATC's. I will post some pictures as soon as I have all the participants permission to post on the blog. Also a Big Thank You to Nancy from
Crowabout StudioB @Deviant Scrap for providing the grand prize and some other cool goodies!!! I had a great time with this and look forward to my next swap!!
 
So here we go!
 
The WINNER IS.................
 
JACKIE HEDLUND
 
 
 
Congrats Ms Jackie you are the winner of the goodies from Crowabout StudioB including a $5.00 gift certificate. Please email me with your personal email so I can send you info on how to receive your gift certificate.
 
All of our participants please be watching your snail mail as your swap items are on their way!!!
 
Once again Thank you all for participating! Be watching for info on my next swap coming soon!!
 
Tah Tah for now all!
 
Mel'odee

1 comment:

  1. You just made my day ♥ I love Crowabout Studios♥

    ReplyDelete