Gallery

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Product Review Saturday

HAPPY SATURDAY my artful friends. Well today is my very first time posting on the AlteredPages.com facebook page as an AlteredPages.com design team member.  I am soo excited about this and thought I would give you a preview of my first post. So here goes

 Are you like me and totally love Faber Castell products? Well head on over to AlteredPages.com and check out the Big Brush Pens . I love love to use them in my art journaling especially for detailing because of their nib that can create various line widths!!!! Not to mention their amazing color and blending possibilities!! HIGH quality and totally archival!
Here is the link! Head on over and get yours!!


  http://www.alteredpages.com/shop/Tools/Gelatos-and-Big-Brush/p/Big-Brush-Pen-Many-colors-x1522755.htm

Well, whatcha think? I must tell you I have been using the products especially the collage images. I am in the studio today working on some fun Halloween goodies. While I am not ready to show you just yet I can tell you , you are gonna love them and I hope you will want to go over and grab some of these images from AlteredPages for yourself!! They have a nice inventory of collage images not to mention some of the Top tools in the trade. You can find the ever popular Dylusions ink sprays, ink pads and journaling block! I Love Dylusions but then again I love all the products they have. The Faber Castell Big Pens are Divine Oh and they have also gotten in the Gelatos as well.
Well enough bragging for today, I need to get back to creating. But Hey, stop back by on Tuesday, I will have the first of many Halloween projects to show you using collage images and products from AlteredPages.com!!
So for now, here is a little image for you to swipe.



 If you create something with it Please send me a pic!! I would love to feature your creation on my blog!!

Happy Creating my artful friends and have a Blessed Saturday!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment