Gallery

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Hi everyone and thank you for stopping by. I am sharing with you a sneak peek of what I have been working on the last few days.
  
 
 
 I created these fun canvas houses for the "Chinese New Year" challenge I am participating in as a design team member for AlteredPages.com. There is a challenge going on now for their fans as well. You will have to come back here next Tuesday to find out more about these wee beauties and what I used to create them. But for now if you would click on the link provided and vote for your favorite DT members creation your vote would be greatly appreciated!!
 
 
I will also be posting on  the AP blog  as well next Tuesday and each and every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month. So please keep coming back to stay up to date. Also be looking for the very first of many Swaps beginning here on my blog in February.
Thanks again for stopping in!!
 
                           Mel’odee
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment