Gallery

Thursday, January 30, 2014

YIPPEEEE!!! Who's Ready For A SWAP???

Hey everyone!! I am SOOO Pumped you are here and hope you are ready for my very first of many swaps!!! I can't tell you enough how excited I am that you are thinking of joining in on the Fun!!
As some of  you know I have the privilege of being a Creative Team member with the fantabulous
CrowAbout StudioB @ Deviant Scrap.com
 Nancy ( aka  Ms Fancy Pants) designs some of the most amazing graphics and I love love love getting my Zetti on with all the unique and extraordinary elements! So with that said I am sure you are getting the hint that this first swap will be all about her and her newest kit

"Bit by Bit"

You can find some amazing examples using her kits on her

Facebook Page

Nancy Baumiller - Crowabout Studiob at Deviantscrap.com
  
or

 her blog




Now that I have given you the link Please go check out her page and hit the LIKE button
 as she is co-hosting this swap with me and has so generously donated a

$5.00 Gift Certificate
to
CrowAbout StudioB
for the
 Prize Drawing

 here on
 Atelier Mel'odee for this months swap

BAZINGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I got so excited about the ATC Swap I created a few of my own



  The Graphics Kit
 "Bit by Bit"
 has so many cool elements




Not to mention background papers

you can find them here:

So my ATC Junqie's here's

The Details!!
This Month's Theme:
"LOVE"
 (not romantic) but more Freedom to Love self
Although you may use elements from any of  Crowabout StudioB kits,
 the kit for this month is her newest

 "Bit by Bit"

You will create 3 ATC's
2 to be traded with other artists and 1 to trade with me!!
 I will create a photo album on

 My Facebook Page
Melodee Isaacs
So I may give Shout Outs as they come in!! YIPPEEEE!!
Swap Opens TODAY

JANUARY 30th

and

  DEADLINE

 February 28th

 Announcement of  Drawing
WINNER

 For The

$5.00 Gift Certificate
to
CrowAbout StudioB


 (and a few extras from Ms Fancy Pants herself!!)

 March 1st!!
To Enter

the
Swap and the Drawing
Please send a $5.00 PAYPAL "GIFT" Invoice
Friends and Family section on PayPal)
for Return Postage and Handling
 (tucking in a few little goodies)

 to

Atelier Mel'odee

With this being is first Swap
I will be limiting it to

 15 participants
 this month,
(this way I don't get overwhelmed my first time out!! LOL)

If you become unable to participate after entering please let me know asap so someone else may have the chance. I will gladly return postage and handling during the first two weeks of  the swap but after that there will be NO returns!
All entries should be in the mail by February 20 no matter your location, however for international  participants I am in the USA so you should send out two weeks prior to

Deadline
February 28th.

Also please try and make your ATC's as easy to place in a standard size envelope as possible (especially international)!! This helps save on mailing costs as oversized envelopes can cost almost DOUBLE the standard cost!

Well peeps that's it in a nutshell LOL ;)
 If I have forgotten anything please feel free to leave me a comment or pop me an email (www.melodee.oia@gmail.com) with any questions you may have!!

Remember the Deadline to receive them all is

FEBRUARY 28th

and

I will announce
WINNER
on
March 1st

I am sooo excited and can't wait to have you join in!! Thanks again for popping in and
a
BIG THANKS to

 NANCY BAUMILLER

of

CrowAbout StudioB



At

Deviant Scrap .Com

Blessings My Artful Peeps

              Mel’odee

4 comments:

  1. signing up and sending fee via Paypal immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always remember your first. Just happen to have Nancy's new kit so I'm IN please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be joining! I have my down load of Bit by Bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO exicted to have you girls!! MUAH!!

    ReplyDelete