Gallery

Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Kit From Crow About StudioB

Hi everyone, Just wanted to let you know Ms Nancy at Crow About StudioB  has come out with a new kit !! I am so excited about this as I will be hosting my very first ATC swap using her
 "Bit by Bit" kit available now over at www.deviantscrap.com


 

 
Her images are amazing and I can't wait to show you the ATC's I have created with them. I hope you are ready for some awesome fun. For all of the details please join me on Thursday January 30, 2014. I will be showing off some fun art as well as sharing with you all the information on how you can participate in the February ATC swap!! It's going to be a Zettilicious good time!!
So until then
Happy Arting my Peeps!!
 
                                                                    Mel’odee

 

2 comments:

  1. I love the Bit by Bit♥ I hope I don't forget to check for the ATC swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous set! I can see it lending itself very well, to ATC's.

    ReplyDelete